I’ve chosen the Marilyn Monroe pic because a) she’s one of the sexiest women that ever graced the silver screen and b) wildly underestimated as a comic actress.
Also, I’m jealous of her specs.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. Acos (my initials – I will buy a drink for anyone who guesses what they are)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
3. Umm…That’s it.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. The mole just above my lip.
2. I’ve got a pretty good chest (not my decolletage or anything. It’s just that I still get embarrassed saying ‘boobs’)
3. I’ve got pretty good skin.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hair. It doesn’t listen to me.
2. I could do with being a little taller.
3. I could do with being a little slimmer.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
In ascending order…
There’s more, but those are the biggest ones.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Bugs that lay eggs under your skin. Brr.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
2. Breakfast. Don’t mind what, but I need food in the morning. Except for eggs with the yolky part – yolks and I don’t get along.
3. Something to read.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW:
2. The earrings that Sian made
3. My purple fluffy Disney slippers with Marie (of Aristocats fame) on ’em
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Marvin Gaye
2. The Temptations
3. Alicia Keys
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS RIGHT NOW:
1. It’s A Shame by The Spinners
2. Precious Love by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
3. My Girl by The Temptations
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. I am the eldest of five girls
2. I have synaesthesia
3. I have a thing for guys that have a good way with words (i.e all writers and journalists)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Brown hair.
2. Nice hands (long and dry and warm).
3. Being tall (or at least taller than me.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. Roaming around London.
Hopefully I can replace ‘twittering’ with ‘blogging’ – but that ain’t gonna happen any time soon.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Tell the Church next door to please be quiet.
2. Do something with lavender. A bubble bath perhaps.
3. Experiment with nail colours for the Domestic Sluttery shopping event on Thursday.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
2. Work for a publishing house.
3. Inventor (when I was 8 and before I realised I have no aptitude for science)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
THREE NAMES YOU LIKE:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Have a book published
2. Fall in love. Sigh.
3. Meet Zadie Smith.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I love musicals.
2. I squee over kittens and babies.
3. I won’t leave the house without make-up on.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I gawp at pretty girls in the street.
2. Umm…I wear trousers on occasion.