N.B Seeing as I’ve had a new job for over a week this blog post shouldn’t come as a surprise. I’m just a bit lazy.
N. N. B Come payday, I vow to get Siany hammered on cocktails for sending me the job application in the first place. Thanks Sian! x
I have a job at a lovely company called Webjam in a lovely corner of London. Here’s why it’s the cat’s pyjamas:
- I only work until 1pm, meaning I can visit exhibitions, shops and museums during the afternoon. Or I can nap.
- We get up to 15 different types of fruit delivered to our office.
- The room is a lovely temperature.
- I won’t get laughed at for putting serious thought into what web browser I use.
- Ditto Twitter client.
- No-one minds when I bother them persistently for help over Skype.
- That is because they’re all lovely.